image source: http://travelivery.tumblr.com/post/82266386969/the-hangover-las-vegas-bachelor-party-package
Getting ready for your friend’s bachelor party? Need some advice on what to bring? To help you throw the best bachelor party for your buddy, here are five things—aside from clothes, ID and money—that you need to bring with you:
- Alcohol. Grab some light beer so you guys can throw a few back while pregaming without getting too drunk. Don’t bring IPAs; this is a marathon—not a sprint. However, you should probably bring some liquor to really get the ball roll rolling before heading out on town. Be careful, though; you and your buddies probably don’t party every weekend like you used to, so make sure everyone’s alive when it’s for the nightlife!
- Cooler & ice. Make sure you bring a big cooler to keep all your beers cold throughout the weekend. Even if you have to buy a Styrofoam cooler on the way, you’re going to need something more than just that mini fridge in the hotel room. And don’t forget to bring enough ice, either, so you can fill that baby up to the top and have cold brews to sip on while you’re relaxing in the room or on the beach.
- Music dock or radio. Yeah, definitely don’t forget this. Whether you and your buddies are into rap, rock or country, you’re going to want to listen to some music while hanging out and getting your buzz on. Music will increase the morale of the group and keep the blood pumping, so you’re in the right mindset once you arrive to the Horse AC, the all-nude gentlemen’s club known for its VIP parties in Atlantic City and its surrounding areas. No matter what you end up listening to, you’ll be glad you listened to this piece of advice!
- Energy. Whether you bring coffee or energy drinks, make sure you guys have an extra supply of caffeine to keep you going. More often than not, when people go to bachelor parties in AC, they usually party a little too much early on and can’t hang once the time comes for the real fun. Refuse to be THAT GUY! Even if you fall asleep after a long afternoon on the beach and in the casinos, you’ll have the energy you need to get back on your feet.
- H2O. Don’t forget to bring a case of water bottles or a couple jugs with you, or else you’ll be waking up with dry mouth, drinking water from the hotel faucet. Regardless of whether it’s a one-day event or weekend extravaganza, water is essential for healthy living—especially when you’re drinking a lot of alcohol. Avoid feeling like you got hit over the head by staying hydrated throughout your stay in AC. When it comes to bachelor parties, it’s all about being able to pace yourself so you can still hang and have a good time. And, fortunately, agua makes it that much easier!
Make sure you bring everything you need to make your buddy’s bachelor party the time of his life!